When someone calls virtual bank accounts, or virtual cards online, one of the first things many people think of is Paypal. This is because Paypal has become of the most used and most popular platform to get an online transaction virtually.
Paypal has given a lot of smile on many people's faces and many can now send and receive money online with this great platform called Paypal.
And so, in this article today, we will be bringing to you a short procedure on how you can setup your Paypal key to get a free virtual card or your Paypal key to get a free debit card.- Paypal key debit cards.
Table of Contents
How to access a Free virtual credit card using a Paypal key
And to get started, what do we mean when we say Paypal key?
What is Paypal key and what is it all about.
PayPal Key is a virtual card and a new way to use your PayPal account anywhere cards are accepted online. You can use PayPal Key like a card at any online shop or buying platform that accepts Mastercard (Paypal virtual Mastercard) – even those that don’t have a PayPal button.
But to get a Paypal key, one must first of all have an active Paypal account and to get access to a free virtual Paypal account, follow the link given below
So, Paypal uses services that grant a virtual credit card that have the same functions as the normal physical credit cards we see everyday and can also buy things online. This virtual card also has the 16-didgit just like a physical card with an expiry date and a CVV.
And so, noticing quite well, virtual cards that Paypal offer, or other platforms, are the best for online shopping because it hides your real identity from thieves and unwanted visitors to your account. Nevertheless, what is a virtual card?
What is a Virtual card and what is it all about?
Virtual payment cards are debit or credit cards that are created entirely online. They're a randomly-generated 16-digit number, complete with a card verification number and expiry date. They act in the same way traditional credit cards do without the need for a physical card.
They have the advantage over our traditional cards as though they can be accessed at any time and transactions can be done with it 24/24.
Where can I use a Paypal key?
A Paypal key could be very important but not used by everyone. Paypal is of a resident in the US and most of the new things that come up like this paypal key, are always used in their resident town or country first of all. But before knowing all the exact places where this Paypal key can be used, these are some few tips to know about Paypal keys:
- Your PayPal Key represents your PayPal Wallet, so you won’t be able to add it as a separate payment method on your account.
- PayPal Key is not available for “buy online, pay in store” purchases.
- PayPal Key is powered by Mastercard and works wherever Mastercard is accepted. You'll see PayPal Key purchases appear as Mastercard purchases on your receipts and you may also see the Mastercard logo when you’re shopping online with PayPal Key.
And so, the PayPal Key is available to only US consumers at this time. US consumers can use it at all online merchants in the US or internationally if a merchant accepts MasterCard.
Note that, the Paypal key can be used only in the US by US citizens and users.
Is a Paypal key safe? Paypal Key Reviews
Many people before starting a project, will want to know if starting that will cause more harm or good. And we have thought of all these things and now, we have gathered some Paypal key reviews to make you know how good using a Paypal key is and so, we have given some basic points below from our research to show you guys how good a Paypal key is;
- PayPal Key is a virtual card creator, which means that it produces a “dummy” credit card number, expiration date and security code. This is done to mask the true details of your debit or credit card information, thus protecting you from internet nightmares like fraud and identity theft.(Read More)
- Though you are receiving access to unique credit card numbers specific to individual online transactions, you are not actually applying for a new credit card. That means you won’t have to fill out a credit application, nor is there a fee to use the Key.(Read More)
- If you’re worried about losing credit card cash back or rewards points, don’t fret. PayPal Key will not hinder your rewards earning process. PayPal says you are eligible to “earn points in the same way you would with any card in your account.”(Read More)
Although the names are extremely similar, PayPal Key and the PayPal Security Key are two completely different things. The PayPal Security Key is “a small electronic device that generates a unique security code for your [PayPal] account every 30 seconds.”
What payment methods can I use with PayPal Key?
Getting a Paypal key without knowing what payment methods you will be eligible for is some sort of craziness. Your PayPal Key represents your PayPal Wallet and you can use it with any qualifying payment method in your Wallet, including:
- Debit or credit card
- Bank account
- Balance with PayPal
- PayPal Credit*
PayPal Credit as a payment method for your PayPal Key will initially be available to only a limited number of PayPal Credit customers. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval.
Nevertheless, there are some payments that you won't be eligible to. They are;
- PayPal Extras Mastercard
- PayPal Cashback Mastercard
- PayPal Smart Connect
- eBay Extras Mastercard
- PayPal Cash Card
- PayPal Business Debit Mastercard
- Health cards including those for an HSA or FSA
- International cards (non-U.S. currency)
After knowing all these things, we will go down to our procedure proper to know how you can setup your Paypal key and get a free virtual credit card.
How to setup a Paypal key Credit card(Virtual Credit card) 
Many people will expect a very long method or procedure to do this setting up but it is not quite complicated. It is very easy to do and to have your Virtual credit card using a Paypal key.
First of all, to setup your PayPal Key, you will first need to have and a PayPal account, if you don't have a PayPal account, then this article on how to create a Fully functional PayPal account will help you.
Follow the steps below in order to setup your PayPal key for virtual card.
- Visit this link for setup.
- Click Let's Go.
- Choose the payment method you want to use with your PayPal Key.
- Click Agree & Get Your Key.
Once you complete the set-up process, you’ll be able to view your PayPal Key virtual card number, expiration date and security code. You’ll also be able to save the PayPal Key to your browser.
How can I use my PayPal key?
Paypal keys as we have been saying above till now, can be used to do several buying and selling online. And below, we have some variety of places a Paypal key can be used which can be used to;(Read more)
- Shop at any U.S. and non-U.S. merchant that accepts Mastercard
- Buy over the phone (just give the merchant your virtual card number, expiration date and security code)
- Earn points in the same way you would with any card in your account
Is PayPal Key Fees Free?
Yes PayPal key is completely free of charge, but you should know that this key uses the preferred payment method on your account online. So when using this PayPal key, bear in mind that you are somehow using your real account balance. In addition, Paypal does not need any monthly payment and is free to use. Do not be deceived by people that inform you that it is for sale but have to put in mind that it is used for online payments. And make sure to have a strong password to evacuate intruders.
Paypal Key Conclusion and ending facts
So, this is the end of this article and in this article, we had in mind bringing to you the easiest method by which you can setup Paypal key and get a free virtual credit card in this 2022. We have given to you the method and in addition to that, we have provided some reasons for you to be assured that it is a good method, how to use this Paypal key, where to shop with this Paypal key credit card and many others.
Checkout some of our most visited articles below and don't forget to join us on our telegram channel using the link below.
Join us on Facebook using the following link below